I could greatly benefit from some advice here! I am a student at UNC,Chaple Hill (NC) and it would be my last chance to see NY at its best during the Winter break.I do not have much money but both my wife and I are too keen to miss the opportunity.Manhattan hotels are exorbitant!!An absolute heart breaker
We would be reaching on the 24th and staying on till the 2nd of Jan.We found a couple of hotels in NJ affordable.Edison Hotel,NJ and Days Inn at Woodbridge.We would be staying for a good 9 days and would be commuting to NY as a tourist almost daily.Would it be safe to commute at odd hours?Any advice which would help us plan our trip better is greatly welcome!We plan to buy the Unlimited weekly Pass (MTA) and were in two minds about the New York Pass.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 Contact Installations BROTHER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 NFR 2017-WNFR Live from Las Vegas Cowboys Christmas
- 3 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 4 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 5 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 6 I need help
- 7 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 8 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 4 days in Miami
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
Traveling to NY as a student tourist in Xmas and New Years