I would love to get input regarding solo travel to Bryce, Zion, GC (and perhaps other areas as well). It'll be my first time in Utah and want to see as much as I can on a somewhat limited budget.
I'm going primarily to hike although I'm not crazy about doing it totally alone (side excursions, definitely, but not entirely). I'm planning on renting a car and don't mind traveling. I'm planning on a week but also want to make room for "down time" as well. I have a few questions and would really appreciate other's experience in this area.
1. Price of entrance fees to parks (and do I have to pay if I return the next day - (multiple day passes?)
2. If I go it alone on the trails, are there usually others around (planning on a late June trip) but hopefully not too many. I'd be perfectly fine going with the "non-populated" routes.
3. Which would be the best airports to fly into to save a bit of money. I don't mind driving to get to where I want to go.
4. Deals and packages to see a whole lot while not "breaking the bank" (if possible).
Any and all responses would be SO appreciated. Thanks so much, all!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel Shenanigans
- 2 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 I need help
- 5 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 9 4 days in Miami
- 10 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 11 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 12 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 13 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 Las Vegas TR
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 First time in the United States
- 23 3 days San Francisco
- 24 Vacations in New Orleans
- 25 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?