I am planning on traveling cross country for a period of around 24 days, taking the bus and stopping at the most famous tourist areas of the country. All my life I haven't done anything crazy, and I figure I should do something before I am too old to justify it.
I would like your opinion on the following topics:
1) Do you think it is doable for the time frame?
2) Do you think it is safe? (I am a 21 y.o female)
2) How much would it cost? I am aiming at around $800 total
3) Which attractions do you recommend to see (I am more of a nature person, big city lights are not that attractive to me. Also, I would like to get a feel of the South more than the North, since I have lived in the North my whole life.).
I would like to go alone as a way to become more independent, which is something I really need. So please share any thoughts you may have. I haven't traveled much outside of the New England area so please give as many details as you can! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL @ PASSWORD Reset CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 5 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 NY theater district restaurant
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Vegas in February
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 I need help
- 19 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 25 Travel Shenanigans