My husband, two sons, and I will be spending 8 nights in the Upper West side in NYC, then traveling to Greenport for 4 nights. We would like to also visit the Hamptons when we are there. What is the best way to get from NYC to the Hamptons? I understand that we will likely need to rent a car. Is that correct? Where would be the most economical place to rent it? At one of the airports? Once we get to Greenport, how do we go about visiting the Hamptons? Someone told us it was best to take a boat. We are expecting a lot of traffic. Any help you can give us would be appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimag.com/bio-blend-turmeric/
- 2 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 9 Christmas getaway
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 13 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Sjc Car Rental
- 16 Trip to Cali
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 19 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 20 4 days in San Diego
- 21 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 22 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report
Travel from NYC to Greenport, then from Greenport to the Hamptons