We are thinking of hiring a car service to take us from our Midtown Manhattan hotel to JFK for our flight back home. Our flight is on Monday afternoon at 5PM, so I'm thinking we should be at the airport around 3:30PM.
What time should I tell the car service to pick me up? I dont know how traffic can be on Monday afternoons....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places to Spend your Christmas
- 2 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 3 I need help
- 4 4 days in Miami
- 5 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 travelling from Miami to New York
- 8 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 9 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 10 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 11 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 12 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 13 10 day California Trip in July
- 14 Travel Shenanigans
- 15 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 16 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017