I'm just looking for some advice/tips on traveling to las - vegas. I've been twice and want to take my girlfriend this time. The previous times I went were fully paid for by my boss so I'm not sure how to get the cheapest rates. I do want to stay at a top 5 hotel like the belagio, venetian or cosmo. Any advice or tips on getting the best flight/Hotel price would be great.
I know we used expedia in the past, and I live in North Carolina (Raleigh Durham area)
The biggest thing is: When should I try to look for deals? I want to go in Sept/Oct so is now too early to find the best deal? I need to plan it a few months out atleast, and I have heard it can be cheaper last minute, but unfortunately i cant do that
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Few days in Museums
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 4 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 5 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 First time in the United States
- 8 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 9 3 days San Francisco
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 16 natchez accommodation
- 17 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 18 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 19 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 20 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 21 New Orleans Vacation
- 22 natchez trace parkway
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations