I have been trying to figure out how to travel from midtown (Belvedere Hotel) to the Bronx zoo and then go from there to Yankee statium.I could take a cab but, would like to save some expense. I would like suggestions with a bus or subway. This will be my first day into NYC so, I'll need a crash course on using the subway system. We plan on visiting the zoo during the day and then head over around 5:00 to go to a Yankee game at 7:00. I appreciate any help with this. Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 2 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 3 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 4 4 days in San Diego
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 17 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 18 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 19 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 20 Big Sur weather in early December
- 21 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 22 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 23 Our next summer trip
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
Transportation from midtown to Bronx Zoo, THEN transportation from Bronz Zoo to Yankee statium?