My friend and I am planning a train trip down the South Atlantic from Philadelphia in June. We will be stopping at Charleston and Savannah, and I want to visit Florida since I've never been, but am debating between Tampa and Miami (and Orlando, but less so). Which city is more unique/interesting in terms of culture and the people, and also more walkable? We aren't too interested in all the touristy stuff (ie no amusement parks or museums or any of that, and beaches aren't a priority) and will be there at most 2 days.
Thanks for any help you could give me!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 3 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Christmas getaway
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Sjc Car Rental
- 8 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 9 [email protected]
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)