Tour Operator Recommendations

Jul 19th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Original Poster

Tour Operator Recommendations

I've looked around and was hoping someone could help in recommending tour operators for the various things to do in Hawaii. I am going for 9 days in December for my honeymoon (to be followed up by 3 days in cabo san lucas) and will be spending 3 days in Maui and 4 days in Kauai. I have booked a circle island tour with Polynesian Adventures in the BI so that is set.
Can someone recommend good tour operators for Maui and Kauai for heli-tours, water tours (sailing, whale watching, snorkeling, etc.), ATV tours, and for any other activities you might recommend on those islands??
Any help you can provide me I would really appreciate! If it makes a difference for location, I will be staying at the Sheraton Kauai and the Westin Maui.
Thanks!

-Eli
Jul 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM

Sorry, I can't help with Kauai, but can offer some suggestions for Maui. The only helicopter service I've used is Blue Hawaiian & was very happy with their service. A couple of my favorite whale watch & snorkel companies are Pacific Whale Foundation or if you're a little more adventurous, Captain Steves. Love both of them! If you'd like to e:mail me direct, I'll be happy to offer suggestions for anything else you'd like. I go to Maui at least once a year - have been there about 16 times. E:mail is [email protected].

Search this Thread