Reload this Page >

Tix price of WDW for adults only

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2000, 08:32 AM
Madge

How much are tix for Florida resident adults at WDW please? Just for WDW, no park hopper passes.

Old Nov 9th, 2000, 08:48 AM
Greg

I believe I read today on a Florida newspaper website that WDW just announced its second price increase this year, to $43 for adults, something less for kids and seniors.

Old Nov 9th, 2000, 09:53 AM
ilisa

Deb Wills' site, www.wdwig.com, has all the prices.

Old Nov 11th, 2000, 03:06 PM
Deb

This is absolutely LUDICROUS!

Old Nov 12th, 2000, 07:37 PM
Sara

Well, you may think it's ludicrous, but tickets to a Broadway show, an opera, concert , or sporting event may cost $50 - $100 or more, and that's for a couple of hours entertainment. If you look at it in that light, $43 for possibly 12 or more hours of a wide variety of entertainment experiences isn't quite so outrageous. Even movies are expensive! It's steep, I'll admit, but compared to other entertainments it's not terribly out of line.

Old Nov 15th, 2000, 02:37 PM
Deb

you're absolutely right. I never thought of that. But remember though, when you pay to see a broadway show you are paying to see talented, polished performers...disneyworld is a park that was built and created by a creative man.