I'm a single female with no kids and last year with your help managed to travel to Paris and London. I'm from South Africa. I hold a full time job. I've been saving a log but I'm kind of torn between saving for a trip to New York and starting my own business. I'm just tired of working but I also want to travel extensively as I don't have kids or a family yet.
Do you guys have tips for me on where to find specials and cheaper travelling ways overseas. I'm not a fan of Contiki as I like exploring things at my own pace and time.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 2 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 girls trip / oregon
- 10 Vegas in February
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 13 Las Vegas TR
- 14 I need help
- 15 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 18 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 21 Travel Shenanigans
- 22 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 23 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 24 Newport Beach restaurants
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?