My in-laws are planning a trip to Miami and the Keys for this January, and are looking for a place to stay in Miami/Greater Miami, but not too expensive and not in Downtown Miami or Miami Beach, since they already know the area very well and are looking for a relaxing place instead of a very touristic spot.
Any ideas and/or tips will be more than welcome
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 Contact Installations BROTHER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 I need help
- 8 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 4 days in Miami
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017