Reload this Page >

Tiffany Town Cars Orlando

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:42 PM
Kathy

Has anyone used this service from the Orlando Airport? Your opinions please.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:01 PM
ilisa

My husband and I have used them and loved them. We go to WDW a lot and prior to TTC, we used Mears and Transtar. Those services took up to 2 hours to get to our destination because of dropping off other passengers. With Tiffany, we were at our resort in a 1/2 hour. The service was wonderful and the car clean. I also liked the fact that when we were picked up to return to the airport, they picked us up in just the right time to be there an hour in advance (this was pre 9/11) whereas the other services would pick us up up to 2-3 hours in advance. TTC will also make a 1/2 hour grocery stop if you want. If you go to their website, you can get a discount coupon as well. I highly recommend them.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:05 PM
Kathy

Thanks so much for your reply. I always feel better when I hear from someone who has actually experienced something first hand. I checked Mears and they were more expensive than Tiffany.
I will definitely to with Tiffany then.
Thank you again.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:23 PM
kim

Yes, We also loved using Tiffany Town Cars last May--Everything went perfect!!
It saved so much time we were at our hotel in abo a 1/2 hour--good luck!!

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:32 PM
Kathy

Thanks Kim - glad to get another vote for this company.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:49 PM
James

Kathy, we used Tiffany before but found another one which we have used exclusively because they beat Tiffany in price. We use Classic carriage Limos. They charged us 90 round trip (and that included the tip) for a town car. On our first time with them, we got the owner as a drive (Robin) and she had some free time so she gave us a little tour as we went to WDW. And they were right there to pick us up when we were due to leave. Even came to our room and grabbed our luggage so we didn't have to call on the baggage clerk at our resort. When we tried to tip a little more for this the driver said No, it's part of the service. I can't say enough about their service. And their cars were clean too. Oh, one other thing, they gave us a keepsake sign to take home with our names on it. (this they used in baggage claim to locate us) that had disney characters on it.
And before anyone says "I must work for the company", NO, I just believe in tooting the horn when I get great service. Rarely do companies hear the good.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:58 AM
Topper

Topper

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 10:37 AM
Michelle

We used Tiffany last Thanksgiving weekend for transportation to/from the airport and transportation from WDW to Universal Studios.

Highly recommend!!!

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:06 AM
Marie

We used Classic Carriage also. We got better rates than Tiffany offered. Tiffany was about $10 more. Really, really recommend Classic

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:33 PM
Kathy

Thank you all for your recommendations.
I will check out Classic as well as Tiffany. It sounds like they are both a much better option than Mears. I have checked out the website for Tiffany and have emailed them for information and will see what I can find on Classic and email them as well.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer my question.