I'll be flying into Denver in September and want to explore both Denver and Boulder. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on whether it would be better to stay in Denver or Boulder? I only have three days before I head south to New Mexico so it will be a short trip. I'm also on a limited budget -- a hotel for less than $120 per night is desired -- and I will have a rental car, if that helps.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Boulder so I'm closer to some hiking areas, but I'm open to suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 2 Newport Beach restaurants
- 3 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 4 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 5 10 day California Trip in July
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 10 girls trip / oregon
- 11 Vegas in February
- 12 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 13 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 I need help
- 16 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 17 A Few days in Museums
- 18 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 19 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Travel Shenanigans
- 23 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 24 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?