I am looking for things to do in Carlsbad, CA for about 5 days. My friends and I are going there to housesit for someone and need ideas to keep busy. We live in Arizona so we are definately going to the beach.
We want to go to Coronado one day. So far that's all we know.
Does anyone know of any good restaurants? Any good sightseeing ideas? Any good activities or events going on?
We will be there from September 4th to the 9th and we are all in our mid 20's.
Thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 2 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 5 Big Sur weather in early December
- 6 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 9 Our next summer trip
- 10 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 11 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Dulles to BWI
- 15 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 16 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 17 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 18 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 19 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 20 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 21 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 22 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 23 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 24 Muir Woods - new rules
- 25 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant