The Prices at DisneyWorld's On-Site Hotels

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We were told on the phone yesterday (by Disney Reservations) that prices fluctuate by date and by volume of visitors.

They would only quote prices for specific dates and refused to give us any sort of month-long view, etc.

We pretty much know when the prices are highest (over holidays, etc.).

Does anyone know of a website where we might find out the particulars of the low price periods?

Thanks.
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 04:35 AM

Hi Dukey

Try mousesavers.com for a plethora of information. They are known for sharing lots of Disney tips. I also found the resort schedule on this webpage at http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html. Note that it truly depends on what resort you want to stay in, the day, etc. I find it a little complicated. Good luck!
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 04:45 AM

I just checked the disney site and you can find some general prices under resorts then 2008 rates. They have a rate calendar that gives a general idea of their seasons. I would post the link but it's so long, I think it might mess up all the other messages. Keep in mind though, that there are often discounts, and those you can find out about at the previously posted site, or by digging around the disney site a bit.
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 04:47 AM

On WDW's website you can plug in the dates you want and the different resorts come up with prices. However, you have to drill down to the specific resort as sometimes the actual price is higher than the average range listed (e.g., for when we went during Christmas holidays). IIRC, the website also shows the exact dates of value, peak, etc. seasons.

Enjoy-la!
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Original Poster

Thanks to all three of you for this information..it is very helpful and appreciated.