Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

The Fodorites response to my dinner reservations inspired me to go to Vegas! Has anyone booked a room through www.tripreservations.com, they seem to have the best rates?

Search

The Fodorites response to my dinner reservations inspired me to go to Vegas! Has anyone booked a room through www.tripreservations.com, they seem to have the best rates?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2000, 01:02 PM
Thyra

Hi Fodorites, well you all were so helpfull when putting together the restaurant reservations for my bosses and VP's that now I am planning a weekend escape to Vegas. I found a website called www.tripreservations.com and they seem to have the best rates. Has anyone got any info on them, or a better place to get reservations. I want to stay at the Luxor.

Old Jun 23rd, 2000, 04:48 AM
Sere

Have you gone to www.lvol.com to confirm that the Luxor is really the hotel you want?

Old Jun 23rd, 2000, 07:31 AM
Lori

Thyra,
I have never stayed at the Luxor so I can't comment on the rooms or anything. However, I will say that if this is your first time to Vegas, you may want to stay more mid strip. Those being Ballys, Ceazars, the Flamingo, Harrahs, Bellagio (if you want to splurge). Luxor is way down at one end of the strip. Have a great time whatever you decide.

Old Jun 23rd, 2000, 08:35 AM
Thyra

Thanks for the imput! I will reconsider. I chose Luxor for the 24 hour spa and it's close proximity to NY, NY, though it was less expensive then NY NY, and Mandalay Bay and the restaurant that all my Fodorite advisors recommended.However, I would welcome anyones opinion.

Old Jun 23rd, 2000, 09:03 AM
Phil

Mandalay Bay Hotel is having a $99 a night package special (with free spa) in July. Check out the following site or go to www.mandalaybay.com

https://secure.mandalaycommerce.com/...imeoffer.shtml

Mandalay Bay is a notch of the Luxor.