THANKSGIVNG DINNER IN BOSTON

Oct 16th, 2000, 04:36 PM
Karen Burdette

THANKSGIVNG DINNER IN BOSTON

Any suggestions on an historical quaint spot for Thanksgiving dinner? Family of three including a 16 year old. We will have a car if necessary.

Oct 16th, 2000, 05:50 PM
susan

You might try the Wayside Inn in Sudbury, MA (just a few miles west of Boston) Zagat suggests, "takes you back to colonial times" very New England. You can't go wrong is a turkey dinner.

Oct 16th, 2000, 06:02 PM
Betsy

Went to the Hawthorne Inn in Salem for Thanksgiving one year. I'd recommend it. Good food--obviously the traditional Thanksgiving fare, but also had seafood if I remember correctly.

Oct 17th, 2000, 07:00 AM
Ann

Karen, I guess I have good news/bad news for you. The good news is that Plimoth Plantation does Thanksgiving dinners not only on Thanksgiving day but frequently during the days before/after the actual holiday. The bad news is you need a reservation and they were all booked up by the middle of September! So, it would be a great idea for anyone who thought to plan that far in advance.

To see more information about these special dinners, go to the Plimoth Plantation website:
http://www.plimoth.org/Museum/Creati...t/cghisthm.htm
It might still be of interest to you to plan a visit during your stay in Boston.

Search this Thread