Thanks to Martin, I have a photo blog

Oct 25th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Original Poster

Thanks to Martin, I have a photo blog

Thanks Martin! I just posted 5 low resolution pix from previous trips. A filter was added to the first one to make it look hand-painted. Now let's see if the address below works! Thanks to all who have passed along info about web sites!

http://doncobydesign.blogspot.com/20...-italy_25.html
Oct 25th, 2005, 10:41 AM

Wow, great pictures! Are the directions how to post them on the site? If so, are they idiot proof?
Oct 25th, 2005, 10:42 AM

wow, that first one is very cool.
Oct 25th, 2005, 10:44 AM
GoTravel

Outstanding!

Oct 25th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Original Poster

Thanks to all for your kind words. Gomiki, how much of an idiot are you talking about? har har. It took me a couple of tries to get the pix up but mostly I believe, because they were, too large, and tifs and not jpegs. I'm going to try to go in and add individual titles-will let you know if it's difficult. BTW, the filter I mentioned is from Paint Shop Pro (the poor man's Photoshop).
Oct 25th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Original Poster

Martin, I hope you'll read this. Is there a simple way to do a bunch of photos from a trip? Well, gomiki, it wasn't simple. The only way I could see to add captions after the fact was to insert the html language inbetween. Help! I just copied the one caption, pasted in the right place, then re-typed the caption.
Oct 25th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Original Poster

See if this gets you to it. Cookie changed with title...

http://doncobydesign.blogspot.com/
Oct 26th, 2005, 05:21 AM

Well, Donco, I think it is way beyond my bare bones skills! I'll save this site so when I really want to make myself crazy, I'll have something to work on. I hope you post more pix. They are lovely!
Oct 26th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Original Poster

Thanks gomiki! Martin has a nice site with many pix. Am hoping he'll let us know a kinder way to post a bunch. Back to the drawing board...
Nov 2nd, 2005, 06:42 AM
Original Poster

Hi All once again. Here's an update. Used a free software called picaso and it made adding new pix much easier. Have now posted some older Paris shots. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did reliving happy memories in this excellent city! Your suggestions for easiest upload would be welcomed!