New to the forums, but looks like it's a great place to get info from fellow travellers willing to help share their experiences. My Wife and I are heading out west in late May/early June and after making our way as far as Zion/Bryce and up thru SLC, we are heading into Wyoming to experience this beautiful part of the country. Based on our schedule, we're gonna arrive in the Jackson area on a Sat in early June and leave to start heading back east on a Wed. Can anyone recommend a good split between the Jackson Hole/GTNP area and Yellowstone? Originally we were thinking to stay 2 nights in each place, but now I'm wondering if it would work to stay the full 4 nights in the Jackson area and go back and forth to Yellowstone from there. We're not really campers but don't have an unlimited budget for the high end resorts either, so any suggestions of good places to stay in each area would be great too! We're planning on doing mainly shorter day hikes, def driving the loop, and for sure gonna book a float down the snake river in Teton. Just not sure what's the best way to get the most out of 4 days in this part of the world. Obviously would love to spend a full week in each place, but there's just too much to see across the country in both directions and we have limited time...hence "scratching the surface!" Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 5 A Few days in Museums
- 6 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 I need help
- 13 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 14 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 15 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 16 4 days in Miami
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 19 10 day California Trip in July
- 20 Travel Shenanigans
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 25 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season