My son and I and my nephew will be arriving in anchorage near the beginning of April thru August. This will be a hiking and tent camping excursion. We plan on picking up our sportsman fishing licenses and would like to just, Enjoy the time together fishing hiking and camping. I would appreciate any advice on free camping outside of Anchorage. My son attended APU and has given me a good idea of the area and says that there are plenty of places to camp outside of the city for responsible campers. I am 48 years old my son is 22 and my nephew is 30. We are not looking for a party just a chance to experience Alaska. I hope to stay close to anchorage for the fist month and a half, but do not want to be considered a vagrant or nuisance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact YAHOO tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 CHARTER 18oo -681:72o8 password reset CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h Yes!
- 3 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 4 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Christmas getaway
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Sjc Car Rental
- 9 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 10 [email protected]
- 11 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago