Headed to Telluride, CO with 6 teens (yay for me…lolol). And so I'm looking for stuff to do in the evening other than just trying to make for long dinners. As if that wasn't task enough, one of boys (15y/o) broke his collar bone snowboarding last weekend. Any suggestions on stuff I can hook him up with that he can do while we are all on the mountain. Only thought I had was dog sledding.
Any thoughts on spots for dinner for a group of rowdy teens would be appreciated too. We are staying at the Hotel Madeline so places we can get to with driving would be perfect.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTYAHOO Techh care
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 4 Find This Christmas Best Flight Ticket Deals
- 5 Find This Christmas Best Air Travel Deals
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 First time in the United States
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 3 days San Francisco
- 15 Vacations in New Orleans
- 16 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 21 natchez accommodation
- 22 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 23 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation