I have been planning a road trip to the Black Hills and the old west. I am going to
start from the Council Bluffs/Omaha area and drive near the trail through South and North Dakota. And visit Theodore Roosevelt national park, the Black Hills on the way back. I hope to make this trip exciting for both my wife(with asthma) and my active 18 yr. old son. Please share your adventures with me. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.irelandsupplements.ie/votofel-force/
- 2 Travel Shenanigans
- 3 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 I need help
- 6 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 7 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 4 days in Miami
- 11 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 12 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 First time in the United States
- 24 3 days San Francisco
- 25 Vacations in New Orleans