I am taking a road trip. I am from California but will be flying into Memphis and driving all through Tennessee to the Smokey Mtns. I need help in deciding if I go on to Charleston and fly back to California or go to Atanta or Kentucky? Or somewhere else that would be wonderful to see. I have a 2 week schedule.
In Tennesse we are starting in Memphis then we can go down to Chattanooga then up to Nashville and then on to the mtns???. Also could use suggestions on all of tennessee as far as things that shouldnt be missed.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-Yahoo-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 travelling from Miami to New York
- 4 A Few days in Museums
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 7 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 First time in the United States
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 3 days San Francisco
- 15 Vacations in New Orleans
- 16 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 17 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 18 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 19 natchez accommodation
- 20 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 23 New Orleans Vacation
- 24 natchez trace parkway
- 25 Our next summer trip