we are family of 5 , our kids ages are 10 to 16 . and we are gong to visit the area at end of July
starting to build our itinerary to NH area. we are going to spend ~15 days in the area , driving from JFK up to Maine and back to JFK .
we want to spend few days in a Cabin ( near one of the lakes Vs. beach Cabin) where we will do some kayaking, maybe ATV , tracking(easy), etc.
visit nice villages, National parks , whale , and off course to do some shopping.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 2 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 3 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 4 4 days in San Diego
- 5 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 11 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 12 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 13 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 14 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 15 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 16 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Big Sur weather in early December
- 19 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 20 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 21 Our next summer trip
- 22 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 23 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 24 Dulles to BWI
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?