I love Newport and would like to go back this year. I would like to combine Provincetown in there as well. I'm not sure of the logic of it 'transportationwise' though. Curious if anyone has attempted such a combination? Ideally I'd like to drive to Newport, leave the car, and go for the day to Provinctown via ferry or bus. If that isn't possible then does anyone know how long it takes to get between the two places by car?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 2 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 3 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 4 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 5 Our next summer trip
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 Dulles to BWI
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 16 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 17 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 18 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 19 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 20 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 21 Muir Woods - new rules
- 22 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 23 Padre Islands
- 24 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 25 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
Suggestions on combining Newport with Provincetown? (need transport advice)