I can come to the US early April because of a US Airways voucher and some time off after my graduation here in Netherland. I'm still not sure where to go though, I was first thinking of flying to Anchorage and take the train to Fairbanks to see the northern lights, but it seems that early April isn't the best time to visit Alaska according to some suggestions here on the forum. On the otherhand, I don't have to pay for the tickets... Should I still do it because I have the chance or is it an idea to do something else? For example Washinton DC for the spring blossom (or is that too crowded?) or Nashville to check out some music?
What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 2 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 3 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 4 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 5 Newport Beach restaurants
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 girls trip / oregon
- 13 Vegas in February
- 14 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Las Vegas TR
- 17 I need help
- 18 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Travel Shenanigans
- 25 Mammoth Lakes in summer