Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page > Suggestions for a Bridal Shower location in Tulsa, OK for an out of town hostess...

Suggestions for a Bridal Shower location in Tulsa, OK for an out of town hostess...

Feb 21st, 2007, 09:27 AM
Original Poster

Suggestions for a Bridal Shower location in Tulsa, OK for an out of town hostess...

I am hosting a bridal shower for my future sister in law in June of 2007 in Tulsa. I don't live in Tulsa and was hoping someone may have some suggestions on a nice elegant location with great food well suited for a bridal shower. I am hoping to spend no more than $20 per guest and anticipate 15 guests will attend (ladies only).

I appreciate any help you can provide! Thanks in advance!
Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:27 AM

In an outdoor shopping center called Utica Square, there's a neat restaurant called the Wild Fork. It is really cute and has good food, though it might be at the top of your budget. If you did brunch though, it might be okay.
http://www.wildfork.com/

That's the only place I can think of for now, but I'll let you know if I come up with anything else!
Mar 8th, 2007, 09:06 AM

The Philbrook Museum of Art has magnificent gardens, and would cater I'm sure.

www.philbrook.org
Mar 25th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Original Poster

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I have booked the Philbrook for the ladies' shower. I lived in Tulsa while in grad school and remembered this being such a beautiful place. Looking forward to it. Haven't been to Tulsa in some time. I hear things have changed dramatically! Thanks again! I really appreciate it!

Search this Thread