So my friends and I are planning a 5-day vacation. We've been to NYC and Vegas together already, so we're looking to find somewhere that's away from the big city, but not too adventurously wild.. Our ideal destination is somewhere with lake, grass, fresh air, cabin (but not too much mountain trails) etc.. but we don't know the United States well enough to pinpoint somewhere like this.
We're thinking about Yosemite, but we've all been there too, so we're wondering if there are anywhere else that fits our criteria.
There are 4 of us, and we each have a budget of $500~1000. It'll be even better if it's near California, since we're flying from San Diego.
It's either that, or if anyone knows a nice cruise line around mid March, that'll be cool too.
We're eager to hear any suggestions for cool and relaxing trips, really. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AVG Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Trip to Cali
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 9 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 10 Big Sur weather in early December
- 11 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 12 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 13 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 14 Our next summer trip
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Dulles to BWI
- 19 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 22 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 23 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 24 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 25 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...