Notices

Stayed at Waikiki Prince Hotel???

Aug 9th, 2003, 07:17 PM
Original Poster

Stayed at Waikiki Prince Hotel???

Got an awesome deal on this hotel for October via Priceline. W/B staying there three nights and Mariott Ihilani last two.

Plan to do the "tourist" thing and then relax.

-Day One
Arrive at 3:00 and plan to lightly explore then relax.

-Day Two
Robert's Hawaii Circle Island Tour (w/b a single party and don't want to travel island alone). Evening in Waikiki

-Day Three
Day Trip to Kuaui

-Day Four
Pearl Harbor - Early A.M or after lunch. Have seen suggestions for both. Relax in Ihilani, maybe catch the hotel luau.

Day Five
Enjoy Spa and relax until 10:30 p.m. flight

I have researched and found very good reviews. Add'l feedback? Itineray look doable? Would like to hike Diamond Head, but figure it's OK to skip

Thanks.
Aug 11th, 2003, 12:08 PM

i just got back from oahu where we stayed for part of the trip at the prince. we spent the other 5 days at the hilton hawaiian village, and i have to say that the budget rooms at the prince were as nice as the "upscale" room in the alii tower at the HHV. definitely worth a stay via priceline.

have fun!
fiasco
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for your response fiasco. I'm so nervous, I'll be researching until the day I leave. I've bought books, bookmarked websites, and found this forum about a month ago. Read it everyday. Have even created a file for the posts. So much to do in Hawaii. I unfortunately will be there just five days. Going alone gives me maximum flexibility though.

Is it safe to walk alone from the Dukes area to the Prince at night? Will the buses or trolleys be running into the night? I'm not a real party person, but could hang out a little. Doubt that I will find my kind of club scene while I'm there.

Thanks.

Search this Thread