I was determined that we would stay home for Spring Break this year....but now that we are getting closer to the date, I'm not sure that I can stand it!! So, I'm looking for Road Trip ideas -- We are up for driving up to 700ish miles to get somewhere and stay put for the week...or we could putter along at about 200 miles per day sight-seeing along the way.
Which direction would you head? Please get me started!! My husband hates to talk trip planning so I'm on here talking it out.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas TR
- 2 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 3 Where would you go in March?
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 RV Grand Canyon
- 6 I need help
- 7 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 8 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 9 New York in 5 days
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 12 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 13 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 14 Expedia
- 15 Italian Provisions
- 16 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 17 girls trip / oregon
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 20 Vacations in New Orleans
- 21 4 days in Miami
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Yosemite lodging ideas
Spring Break (March/April) -- Road Trip ideas from Helena, Montana