My husband and I are spending two weeks in the States at the end of July, visiting Boston, Washington and Cape Cod. It is his birthday at the start of July and I'd love to get him a present to use when we're there.
He loves sport so I was wondering if anyone knows of any basketball/football/ice hockey/other sport games on in Washington around that time. We have tickets to a baseball game in Boston already.
He also loves his food, so if anyone can recommend any well-known, but reasonably priced restaurants that would help too.
He likes bands like U2, Foo Fighters, etc so concert tickets might be a nice idea too.
He's really looking forward to visiting the Smithsonian but that's free. Are there any similar places that I could buy him tickets for?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip California
- 2 Booze & books in NYC
- 3 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 5 Southern Oregon route
- 6 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 9 I need help
- 10 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 11 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 RV Grand Canyon
- 15 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 16 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 17 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 18 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 10 day California Trip in July
- 21 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 22 New York in 5 days
- 23 Newport Beach restaurants
- 24 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 25 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona