On our drive down south, we will be stopping in Nashville for a few days before driving to New Orleans (we considered Memphis, but we were turned off by the apparent level of crime in that city).
On the way back on our drive up north, we are looking for an interesting place to visit that would also be in Tennessee (which would be a days drive) Would Chattanooga be interesting to visit? Anything else you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 3 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 4 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 5 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 6 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 New York City Acupuncturist
- 9 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 NY theater district restaurant
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest