I was thinking of taking my parents for a short vacation this winter, somewhere within the US. Relatively warm weather would be good, and the vacation will be a short one, 5-7 days. I live in California.
I was thinking of some possibilities: Florida (few days in Miami), Big Island-Hawaii (fly into Kona) or Hawaii-main island(flying into HNL).
Wondering if you'll have any suggestions for me. The only restriction I have to take into account is that my parents (in their 60s) get tired if there is a lot of walking involved, but other than that, they are very enthusiastic about travel in general.
Appreciate the help, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/pinnacle-life-labs-hydrating-cream/
- 2 https://www.healthdietalert.com/muscle-science/
- 3 Wholesale Jewelry for Women
- 4 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 5 Need locals from Miami
- 6 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 7 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 8 Sjc Car Rental
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 13 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 14 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 17 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 18 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 NY theater district restaurant
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)