I'm headed to NM to meet my cousin for his Spring Break next weekend and we are headed to Yellowstone and back for the week. Looking to hit Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, to Yellowstone and then back through Idaho, Utah and Arizona. Is this shooting for too much? Can anyone recommend some good places to stop. Open for the weird/unusual/funky and/or beautiful, scenic routes through the dessert. Please Help!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 2 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 3 4 days in San Diego
- 4 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 8 Trip to Cali
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 14 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 15 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Big Sur weather in early December
- 18 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 19 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 20 Our next summer trip
- 21 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 22 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 23 Dulles to BWI
- 24 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 25 Lodging in Yellowstone Park