Im planning a trip for the first week of March. Our goal is to see snow. We were thinking about Portland,Maine. Anyone have useful information and or ideas for our trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOT MAIL 1:800:570:1233 MA!L Pa$$word Reset Online HOT MAIL CONTACT Tec*h …
- 2 Sjc Car Rental
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 [email protected]
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 4 days in San Diego
- 14 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 15 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 16 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest