We happen to live pretty close to Seaside, Florida. We love everything about Seaside. It's close to the beach. You can rent bikes. Everything is within walking distance - restaurants, entertainment, shopping. Although it's geared towards tourists, it's a quieter vibe. No mini golf or t-shirt shops or arcades. We love that about it and often spend a lazy Saturday morning in the area.
What I'm looking for is something similar but a little farther from home - somewhere on the east coast of the US (Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas). A small beach town where we can park our car (for the most part), rent bikes, shop, eat, and generally relax.
Any ideas? I'm tagging those four states (with apologies for the cross posts - mods please remove if I did the wrong thing).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Expedia
- 2 New York in 5 days
- 3 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 girls trip / oregon
- 6 I need help
- 7 Vacations in New Orleans
- 8 4 days in Miami
- 9 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 10 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 11 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 12 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 13 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 19 NY theater district restaurant
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Vegas in February
- 23 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 24 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 25 A Few days in Museums