Could someone please recommend the best place to ski in the week before Thanksgiving. My friend and I (late 20s single guys who like nightlife as well as excellent slopes) are both intermediate skiers, and neither of us have ever been skiing out west before (we're from NYC). From scanning through the messages on this board, it seems like Vail may be the biggest mountain and the Sonnenalp the best hotel? We want quality, but of course we don't want to blow out all our savings on this trip. Thanks much in advance for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 [email protected]
- 3 Best Black Friday Christmas LED Decorative Lights Deals in 2017
- 4 Wholesale Jewelry for Women
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 Need locals from Miami
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Sjc Car Rental
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago