My sister and I would like to go downhill skiing in New England in late Feb for about 10 days. We both have skied before but would still consider ourselves beginners. We would like easy slopes rather than anything too difficult.
We are not into a lot of night-life but would like some restaurants and bars to visit.
Any recommendations on where to go?
Many thanks, Laura.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I need help
- 2 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 6 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 7 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 8 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 11 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 14 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 15 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 4 days in Miami
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 20 Travel Shenanigans
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 25 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season