We are looking to go to Colorado skiing this winter coming with twin boys who will be 3 and a half when we go. We are are open to suggestions about
A) resorts recommendations
B) any hotel recommendations
Has anyone just been this winter with toddlers? I have heard good things about Snowmass.
Ideally we would like a hotel with a family room or a family room with a kitchenette. Also, although Vail sounds very nice, it sounds very expensive. We just need a nice clean room, in a good resort, that would be walkable for little ones.
We will put the little ones in a ski school for a couple of mornings, but need a resort with other things to do as well, as I expect their attention span to skiing will be limited. May be a coupe of half days in a crèche or similar.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alpha Male Dynamics help to regrow your hair
- 2 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 3 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 4 Padre Islands
- 5 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 6 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 7 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 8 NASHVILLE
- 9 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 10 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 11 Muir Woods - new rules
- 12 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 16 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 17 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 18 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
Skiing in Colorado with toddlers!!! Has anyone just done it!??