my husband and I intend to make a trip in October from Singapore to Yosemite to Sequoia/Kings Canyon to Death Valley to Grand Canyon (One week) to Indiana(One Week) and back to Singapore.
We will need help with the
1. Route of advancement
2. Where to stay on a budget
3. What to see/ do
4. Which airports will be optimum for the route
5. What should we pack
We will probably be renting a car and after grand Canyon, fly to Indianapolis.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO PA$sword Re$et Ph0ne [email protected] I~877*255*1244 YAHOO Tec*h supP0rt 24/7
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 Hotel/Resort Babysitting Services - Have you used them or would you?
- 4 I need help
- 5 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 6 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 9 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Las Vegas TR
- 12 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 13 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 First time in the United States
- 17 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 18 3 days San Francisco
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 21 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 22 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 23 natchez accommodation
- 24 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 25 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help