I'm looking for a good spring break place for a family. Three kids, ages 8,8, & 9.
We'd like to be on the gulf (probably rent a condo). Mostly what I want is a great beach, and family friendly restaurants. Obviously, we don't want to be with the college/MTV crowd
Is Siesta Key a good spring break place, or can you recommend another Florida Gulf Coast place that is? Our spring break is at the end of March (I want it to be warm enough to swim/play at the beach - I know there is no weather guarantee, but I know I need to be further south than north).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 2 Where would you go in March?
- 3 10 day California Trip in July
- 4 RV Grand Canyon
- 5 I need help
- 6 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 7 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 8 New York in 5 days
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 11 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 12 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 13 Expedia
- 14 Italian Provisions
- 15 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 16 girls trip / oregon
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 4 days in Miami
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Yosemite lodging ideas