My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 2 Newport Beach restaurants
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 I need help
- 8 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 11 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 12 4 days in Miami
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 15 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 16 10 day California Trip in July
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017