We are flying from the East Coast to Denver on 5/27. We land about 2:30pm. We plan to see the afternoon Rockies Game on Monday, head out to Rocky Mountain National Park on Tuesday and we leave around 10:30am on Wednesday.
There are 2 adults and one 13 year old boy. We are using Marriott reward points, so the property needs to be one of that chain. Not sure if it's worth it to "splurge" and stay downtown or if one of the outlying hotels would be ok.
As you can see, this is a "hit and run" trip. Clean and comfy is all we need from the hotel!
Also, would love any suggestions for Sunday afternoon - biking at Cherry Creek maybe?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care
- 2 AOL + 1800/681/7208 IN$TALATION recovery CONTACT AOL tec*h 47baba
- 3 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 4 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 4 days in San Diego
- 7 NY theater district restaurant
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 11 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 12 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 16 Big Sur weather in early December
- 17 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 18 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 19 Our next summer trip
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 22 Dulles to BWI
- 23 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 24 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 25 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation