I am flying into SFO, picking up a car and driving down to Monterey. What is the best route to go from SFO airport if I want to take PCH? Mapquest sends me from SFO south on 280 and West on 92 towards Half Moon Bay. Is this a good starting point or will I miss any good part of the drive north of there? Alternatively from the airport I could go north on 280 and over and start up by Pacifica. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL 1:844:3O7:279O pASSWORD RESET AOL Tec*h CONTACTrk
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Traveling with a small budget
- 5 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 6 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 7 Las Vegas TR
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 10 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 11 Newport Beach restaurants
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 16 girls trip / oregon
- 17 Vegas in February
- 18 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 19 I need help
- 20 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 21 A Few days in Museums
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions