Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   United States (https://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/)
-   -   SF GTG March 8, 2008, Photos (https://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/sf-gtg-march-8-2008-photos-319955/)

easytraveler Mar 9th, 2008 07:14 PM

SF GTG March 8, 2008, Photos

Hi, all!

Finally got my act together on this laptop and here are the pictures!

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/343820/index.html

paula1470 Mar 9th, 2008 07:24 PM

Et-Great pictures. See you tomorrow.

iamq Mar 9th, 2008 07:44 PM

Where's Kal?

cat111719 Mar 9th, 2008 07:47 PM

How fun!!!! Next weekend dinner GTG has got to be on a weekend when I have no children! At least I get tomorrow and I can hardly wait!

LoveItaly Mar 9th, 2008 07:52 PM

Oh easy, thank you! You took wonderful photos! And you sure captured the joy that we shared with each other last night. And the fantastic food and the wine (love that Prosecco but I only had two glasses honest, and well a glass of the Italian red) and of course the charming Luigi!

A beautiful evening with joyous memories.

See you tomorrow!

thereyet Mar 9th, 2008 08:05 PM

WoooooHooooo....

Now that is my kinda dinner...a little of this and a little of that and some of those over there and a...hey, where did that come from?

:)

See you tomorrow.

thereyet

janisj Mar 9th, 2008 08:12 PM

&quot;<i>I only had two glasses honest</i>&quot; ;) - sure, sure, we know

Looks like you guys had a great time. The NorCal fodorites sure are a social group :D

ElendilPickle Mar 9th, 2008 08:14 PM

How fun! Thanks for posting the pictures, ET.

Lee Ann

starrs Mar 9th, 2008 08:23 PM

Great pics, et!

(Much better quality than my cell phone photos :-) )

It was SUCH a good time. And, tomorrow there is another one!

LoveItaly Mar 9th, 2008 08:57 PM

Now, now janisj, I did admit to also having a glass of Italian red too! I wish you could have joined us, maybe you can next time.

gyppielou Mar 9th, 2008 09:13 PM

iamq,

I also missed the pics of Kal. Remember the promise he made me to send me a very very speciall photo?

Carry on with the wild adventure!

starrs Mar 9th, 2008 09:27 PM

Kal wasn't there.
Why all the questions about Kal? His name never appeared on the RSVP list.

BeachGirl, we missed you. Sorry your trip had to be cancelled. It's been PERFECT weather (and snowing at home) :-)

cabovacation Mar 9th, 2008 09:31 PM

ET - You are a gifted writer and photographer! Great photos and so fun to view.

TTess Mar 9th, 2008 09:41 PM

So much fun to see. Looks like you had a grand time!

kauai_aka Mar 9th, 2008 10:01 PM

Those are some great pics. OMG, the food. starrs, how did you like the chocolate cream puffs? that would've been my choice, too.

cute waiter!

starrs Mar 9th, 2008 10:08 PM

The chocolate cream puffs were divine! Toed's white ones weren't bad...but I think I made the BEST choice :-)

Luigi was exceedingly charming. Lots of attention and kisses - but even more charming was the look on his face as he showed pictures of his newest baby, Sophia. Good food - GREAT waiter :-D

travelgirl2 Mar 9th, 2008 11:14 PM

Oh yeah, those chocolate cream puffs caught my eye too!

AnnMarie_C Mar 10th, 2008 04:01 AM

Love the photos, thanks for posting! Looks as though you all enjoyed a wonderful evening. The food, and the Fodorites, look fantastic!

BeachGirl247 Mar 10th, 2008 05:35 AM

What a good-looking group! And the waiter ain't bad, either! I don't think I could have handled Luigi <i>and</i> chocolate cream puffs in one evening! Holy moly.

I missed you guys, too, Starrs. All weekend my DH had to put up with hearing &quot;well, right now we should be at ___ in San Francisco.&quot; I think he's ready to fly me on a one-way ticket at this point!

Please take pics at the luncheon today, too. They are always enjoyable to see and please have a glass of Prosecco for moi.

easytraveler Mar 10th, 2008 07:17 AM

To all who weren't there but posted: thanks for your very kind comments! Muchly appreciated!

To paula, cat, LI and starrs: see you later today!

(Someone else pleeease sit next to thereyet...just kidding!)

BG: we'll try to remember to toast you one! see you at the next big GTG?

iamq and gippielou: Kal was at the earlier Sacramento GTG, believe you have to ask janis for the pictures.

OK! another busy day! See ya all - the BEST Fodorites!