we are interested in visiting both Kodiak and Katami National Park ( not sure of the spelling )and are wondering what is the best way to visit? ( is there a ferry / boat or perhaps plane ??)
By looking at the maps, both Seward and Homer seem the closest places.
We are just starting to plan our next US trip for June next year.
For your info we have driven from Anchorage to Seward before and have a bit of an idea of the area.
We have also done an Inside Passage cruise driven to Denali and spent two weeks on Vancouver Island.
We really enjoyed some of these places and are looking at visiting some again.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact WEBROOT Tec*h care
- 2 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 3 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 4 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 5 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 6 Las Vegas TR
- 7 Where would you go in March?
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 RV Grand Canyon
- 10 I need help
- 11 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 12 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 13 New York in 5 days
- 14 Newport Beach restaurants
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 17 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 18 Expedia
- 19 Italian Provisions
- 20 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 21 girls trip / oregon
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 24 Vacations in New Orleans
- 25 4 days in Miami
Seward / Homer: How to get to Kodiak Island and Katami National Park??