Reload this Page >

Seniors in Sedona, Arizona

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19th, 2001, 12:21 PM
Rod Hoots

My wife and I, in our seventies, will be in Sedona, Arizona for one day. Any suggestions for what to do?

Old May 19th, 2001, 04:54 PM
Frank

Take a drive along Route 89A early in the morning, show in town, eat @ a nice restaurant, watch the sunset @ Airport or Red Rock Crossing and dream about a return trip. You are going to enjoy yourself - guaranteed.

Old May 19th, 2001, 05:19 PM
xx

take a Pink Jeep tour..sunset one...

Old May 19th, 2001, 05:21 PM
xx

ps.....do a Sedona search on Fodors and you`ll see Sedona info...

Old May 21st, 2001, 01:11 PM
Michelle

You can drive all around Sedona and see all the great views, many offer a place to pull over and take pictures. Make sure to visit the Church on the way into town. Pink Jeep Tours are great fun, but VERY bumpy and dusty. You have to be adventorous for them, but they offer really great views. Places for lunch, Hillside Restaurant (nice lunches not too expensive), or if you want more casual, Hideaway Restaurant. Take a drive through Oak Creek Canyon for a sceinic drive (about 45 min) and downtown Sedona has some great shops to poke through.

Old May 31st, 2001, 12:04 PM
Frank

A very good article on a Sedona day trip is currently the feature article at http://www.arizonaguide.com