We are trying to plan a trip from Sedona to Denver and only have 5-6 days. End May/beg June 2012.
Firstly, is it worth it or is 5-6 days too short and we won't experience the journey fully and maybe we should stay around Sedona?
What are the must-see's? We've been to the Grand Canyon before but definitely want to see Monument Valley; Million$ Hiway sounds good and the best national parks on the way.
We also have a baby with us, so the less driving the better, max 3 hours a day.
Thanks in advance for your tips and ideas,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ATT ((*l-877-255-l244*)) pASSWORD RESET ATT Tec*h CONTACTSUPP0RT
- 2 AVG*(l~877~255~l244)*C0ntact AVG ANTIVIRUS Tec*h $upp0rt Cust0mer Care24/7
- 3 Christmas getaway
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 6 NY theater district restaurant
- 7 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 8 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 9 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 Sjc Car Rental
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)