I'm looking to surprise my husband for his 50th birthday with a trip to Arizona. I was thinking of flying into Phoenix (7 day stay) and maybe keeping the home base in Sedona because of the beauty of it. Hopefully staying 1 night in Grand Canyon South Rim if available.
Can you suggest a great hotel with a wonderful swimming pool. Also, will the pools be heated in October? Looking to go October 13 for a week!
Any hotel suggestions would be great. Of course we will be bringing our 8 year old daughter so it can't be totally non kid friendly.
Thank you for any suggestions of hotel stay and things to do.
Oh yeah, will it be warm enough to swim??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U/S##Yahoo¬¬**password##recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-Yahoo-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 3 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 4 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 5 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 6 I need help
- 7 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 4 days in Miami
- 10 A Few days in Museums
- 11 travelling from Miami to New York
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 20 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas
Sedona Resort suggestions for 50th birthday with 8 year old